Here is the top 5 list of some impeccable leaders of the Economic Freedom Fighters leaders (EFF) who are highly educated and thoroughly deserve to hold the position they hold:
Julius Malema – EFF Commander-in-Chief
Julius Sello Malema is the president or Commander-in-Chief of the Economic Freedom Fighters leaders (EFF).
- Julius Malema graduated from Mohlakaneng High School in Seshego, Limpopo.
- He preceded to complete a two-year diploma in youth development through the University of South Africa (UNISA) in 2010.
- In 2011, Malema enrolled at UNISA for a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication and African languages, graduating in 2016.
- In 2017, Malema graduated at UNISA with a BA Honours degree in Philosophy.
Floyd Shivambu – EFF Deputy President
Nyiko Floyd Shivambu is the Deputy President of the Economic Freedom Fighters leaders (EFF).
- Floyd Shivambu graduated from the Mphambo High School in Malamulele, Limpopo, in 2001.
- Shivambu has been studying since 2002, graduating with a Bachelor’s degree and an Honours in political studies and international relations from the University of the Witwatersrand (Wits).
- He then furthered his political studies at the Wits, graduating with a master’s degree with a distinction in 2014.
Mbuyiseni Ndlozi – EFF Spokesperson
Dr Mbuyiseni Quintin Ndlozi is the National Spokesperson of the Economic Freedom Fighters leaders (EFF).
- Mbuyiseni Ndlozi, at only 32 years of age, he graduated this year with a PhD in Philosophy in Political Studies from Wits.
Godrich Gardee – EFF General Secretary
Godrich Ahmed Gardee is the General Secretary of the Economic Freedom Fighters leaders (EFF).
- Gardee holds a Higher National Diploma in Accounting and Auditing, and is currently studying law through UNISA.
Dali Mpofu – EFF National Chairperson
Advocate Dali Mpofu is the National Chairperson of the Economic Freedom Fighters leaders (EFF).
- Advocate Daluxolo Christopher Mpofu graduated with an LLB law degree in 1992 and BProc degree in 1998 from Wits.
- He also has a certificate in Finance and Accounting, and is currently studying towards a Bachelor of Commerce degree.