Did you know that South African Revenue Service (SARS) has introduced a SARS eFiling App which is available on Google Play and ITunes or Apple Store? With the new SARS eFiling App, taxpayers are able to complete and submit their annual Income Tax Returns quickly and easily on their smartphones, tablets or iPads and receive their assessment.
The SARS eFiling App brings simple convenient, easy and secure eFiling to the palm of your hand, anytime, anywhere.
Here are five important things you need to know about SARS eFiling App.
As a registered eFiler you can use the SARS eFiling App to:
- View, complete and submit your annual basic Income Tax Return (ITR12).
- Save and edit your ITR12 locally on your device.
- Use the tax calculator to get an indication of your assessment outcome,
- View the status of your return once submitted,
- View a summary of your Notice of Assessment (ITA34) and summary your Statement of Account (ITSA).