Do you want to predictive text on and off on Nokia phones such as Nokia 105, Nokia 3410, Nokia 2330, Nokia 6230, etc?
Here’s are the step-by-step how to enable / turn Nokia phone predictive text on and off:
- When you’re creating a text or a message, press and hold Options to switch between traditional text and predictive text.
- The symbol for traditional text is , predictive text looks like .
- While writing a text message, press the Options key.
- Scroll to Dictionary and press the Select key.
- Scroll and highlight the required language(English), then press the OK key.
- Predictive text is now turned on.