Do you want to submit your Discovery Health Medical Scheme claim?
Here’s are 3 easy step-by-step how to submit your Discovery Medical claim:
Step 1: Upload your claim
- Scan and upload your claims. Upload your claim now
Step 2: Email your claims
- Scan and email your claims to [email protected]
Step 3: Discovery app
- Use your smartphone camera. Download the Discovery app from the App Store or Google Play, log in and take a photo of the claim.
- If the claim has a QR code, simply scan the QR code from within the Discovery app.
You can also submit your claims by post by sending your claims to: Discovery Claims, PO Box 784262, Sandton, 2146
What to remember
- Submit claims within four months. Older claims will be considered expired and will not be paid.
- Check the claim to make sure the following details are correct and clear:
- your name and membership number
- the name and practice number of the healthcare provider
- the date on which the service was provided
- the relevant consultation, procedure codes or Nappi codes and diagnostic (ICD-10) codes
- the total amount charged for the service
- Include a receipt if you paid for the claim.
- Send a detailed claim and not just a receipt as we need the details of what you are claiming for in order to process your claim quickly and correctly.
- If the healthcare provider sends the claim to us electronically, you don?t need to send us a copy.