Do you want to retrieve or find your Vodacom Puk Number to unlock sim card? If you have entered your PIN numbe incorrectly for the third time and your sim card have been locked out.
Here’s are the easy step-by-step to retrieve or find Vodacom Puk Number to unlock your sim card:
You PUK number can be found easily with the help of the My Vodacom App. Once you have downloaded the app onto your phone simply follow these four easy steps to retrieve your PUK number.
- Log into the My Vodacom App
- From the balance overview page open the main menu
- Tap on the “My Account” menu item
- From the drop down menu select “Account details”
- You will then be required to log into the app to access this secure information
- Dial *135#
- Select ‘Services’
- Select ‘PUK Number’
- SMS ‘VPP’ to 31050 from the cellphone number that you need the PUK for.
- Dial 082 135, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone, and follow the voice prompts.
If your phone is already blocked then the simplest method would be to log into My Vodacom online, where you can view your PUK number from the landing page.
Make sure you have the right PUK number and enter it correctly. If you enter the incorrect PUK number too many times, your SIM card will be permanently blocked and you’ll have to get a new one.
What is a PUK number?
PUK stands for PIN Unblocking Key and it’s used to unblock your SIM card if you enter the wrong PIN three times.