Do you want to lock WhatsApp with password on Android devices? Hopefully you already know that by default Whatsapp has no option to lock with password on Android devices. The good news is that you can finally protect yourself with third party apps especially if you are using an Android phone.
Here’s are the easy step-by-step how to lock WhatsApp with password on Android devices:
Install Norton App lock to protect your WhatsApp conversations.
- All you need to do is download it from Google’s Play Store, allow it to install and launch it.
- Navigate to Android settings in your smartphone and authorize Norton App lock under accessibility to control your smartphone.
- You will be required to provide a valid email address which will allow you to retrieve your PIN in case your phone is stolen or you lose it.
- Once you are done, tap on continue and proceed to launch the app itself.
- To protect WhatsApp, locate it using the browser function.
- Tap on the padlock beside the app and you are done.
- Every time you try to launch WhatsApp, you will have to input a PIN or draw a pattern.
Install Avast Mobile Security
- Avast Mobile Security app is available at Google’s Play Store for free and all you have to do is install and launch the app.
- The first thing the app will do is perform a system scan.
- This is done with the goal of identifying the existence of malwares, Trojans or viruses.
- When system scan is done, proceed to tap on tool.
- Select app locking and follow the guide.
- At the end, you will be able to set a PIN or password. Select WhatsApp from the list of apps and secure it.