Do you want to install the latest version of WhatsApp on your old or brand new smartphone running mobile operating systems such as Android and iOS?
Before you install WhatsApp you must remember the below:
- WhatsApp allows you to connect with other WhatsApp users to send messages and make calls.
- There is no limit to the length of messages you can send through WhatsApp
- You can set up group conversations to chat with multiple people at once.
- You can as well as send pictures and videos through the app.
Here’s are the easy step-by-step how to install latest version of WhatsApp on your smartphone:
- Go to the app or play store on your phone. Type ‘WhatsApp’ into the search bar. This will bring up the WhatsApp Messenger app, which is free to download.
- Tap on ‘Install’ and then ‘Accept’ to give WhatsApp the permissions it requires to run. This will automatically start the download process. Note that depending on which connection you use to download the app, this may incur data charges.
- Once the download is complete, tap on ‘Open’ to open up the app.
- You will be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. Accept this to move on to the next stage.
- You now need to verify your phone number. Input your mobile number and tap ‘Next’. You will be asked to confirm that this is the number you want to verify, so if you’ve made any mistakes, you can go back and correct them. You will then be sent a text with a 6 digit verification code. WhatsApp should automatically detect this and verify your number, but if not, simply type in the code you’ve been sent.
- Finally, type in the name you would like to use on your profile. You can also add a photo if you want by tapping on the icon of a camera and uploading an image from your phone.
That’s it! WhatsApp is installed and you can now start setting it up.