Most Android phone users enable developer options for different reasons, some they use it to debug apps while others use it to turn on USB debugging, allowing them to control the device using a computer.
If you’ve ever enabled the Android Developer options but now want to hide it, here’s are the step-by-step how to hide Android’s developer mode / settings:
- Go to your Android device’s Settings menu
- Scroll down to the Apps menu section (Apps & notifications in stock Android)
- Tap into the App info menu
- Locate the Settings application
- Select the Storage option
- Tap on Clear Data. This will remove the Developer options and might reset some of your preferences within the Settings menu
If you ever want to re-enable Android’s Developer options, all you have to do is go back to your device’s About phone/tablet menu and repeatedly tap on the build number.