Do you have an Asus Laptop that don’t turn ON, gets stuck during boot, freezes or turns on and the dies with no charger lights?
Here’s are the easy step-by-step how to repair / fix an Asus Laptop that won’t turn On / No Lights:
- First, make sure to disconnect all the cables and drivers connected to the laptop.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 1 minute then try booting it up again.
- Next is to try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if it will boot up or not.
- Proceed with resetting the RAM’s if trying a different AC adapter will not work, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If it will still not work, connect an external monitor and see if you’ll get any display from it. If there’s a display on the external monitor that could mean that the problem is the built in display.
- But if there’s still no display on the external monitor that means the problem lies in the motherboard.
- If the laptop is still under the factory warranty, do contact ASUS for a repair.
- First unplug and take out the battery. Please the power key for ten seconds then plug in power adapter and try turning it on
- If it doesn’t work, then unplug again, and reseat the RAM. Then plug in and try turning on again.
- If it doesn’t work, then unplug again, and locate the CMOS battery* in your laptop. Unplug the CMOS battery carefully and wait for 2 minutes before plugging it back in. Then plug power and try turning it on.