Do you want to create a new broadcast in WhatsApp for Android? Do you want to sent a message to group of people but the message must be received as individual messages by the people in the broadcast? Do you want the receiver or individual to see who else is receiving your message?
Here’s are the easy step-by-step how to create a new broadcast in WhatsApp for Android:
- Launch WhatsApp from your Home screen or the app drawer. It’s a green speech bubble with a white outline and a white telephone receiver inside.
- Tap on the more options button. It looks like three dots aligned vertically and is in the top right hand corner of ‘your screen
- Tap on New broadcast. It is the second option in the pop-up menu that comes up.
- Tap on the add button. It’s a plus sign on the right side of the name field near the top of the New broadcast screen.
- Tap on the check box beside each person’s name that you want to include in the broadcast list.
- Tap done. It’s the button on the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap the create button. It is in the top right corner of your screen.