Do you want to change the default password and username for Huawei Mobile Wifi (Huawei E5330, E5331, etc) for network works such as Vodacom, MTN, Cell C and Telkom Mobile?
Here’s are the easy step-by-step how to change default password and username for Huawei Mobile Wifi:
- Connect the device to your laptop or computer via USB cable or WiFi connection.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter http://192.168.1.1/, then click the arrow icon or press Enter
- Click Settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click Log In.
Note: The default username and password is admin.
- Click the WLAN dropdown.
- Click WLAN Basic Settings.
- Click the SSID field, then enter the desired device name.
- Click the Security mode dropdown and select desired security (e.g. WPA2-PSK)
- Click the WPA pre-shared key field, then enter the required password.
- Click Apply.
The device name and password have been changed.