University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) have opened the application for 2019 academic year from 1st March 2018 to end of September. Do you want to apply to study at UKZN?
Here’s are all you need to know to study at University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN):
Semester 1: January 2019
- If you are a South African citizen and currently in Grade 12 or have completed.
your National Senior Certificate or Senior Certificate and have never studied at UKZN before,
you have to make application to UKZN by completing a Central Application Office (CAO)
- If you are currently registered (or have been registered) at another institution for undergraduate studies and wish to apply for a transfer to UKZN, you must also complete the CAO application form.
|Where to obtain a CAO form|
- CAO website click on link www.cao.ac.za to download OR
- Contact the CAO on 031 268 4444 OR
- Apply on line: consult www.cao.ac.za OR
- Write to [email protected] OR
- Application fee payable to CAO R220 on-time and R440 for late applications
• Grade 12 learners must submit certified copies of their Grade 11 results (plus any available Grade 12 results) and their ID documents with the applications.
• Applicant wishing to transfer from other Universities must submit certified copies of their National Senior Certificates/Senior certificates as well as complete academic transcripts from their previous/current Universities with their applications.
|Closing dates for South African citizens|
• Semester 1 (January intake)
• Medicine: 30 June : No late applications are accepted.
• All other programmes: 30 September.
|Semester 2: (August intake)
• Apply directly to UKZN.
• Applications close on the 30 April.
• Application fee payable to UKZN R220.