Do you want to activate DStv Explora that does not have any DStv Catch Up and BoxOffice titles?
Here’s are the easy step-by-step to activate a brand new DStv Explora that does not have any DStv Catch Up and BoxOffice titles:
It is likely that the decoder lost a setting when it was set up for the first time. If your DStv Explora has any personalised settings (including Network settings or ones for XtraView), please make sure you take down those settings and then follow these steps:
- Press the BLUE DStv button
- Go to Settings
- Select System Settings
- Select Reset Decoder Settings
- Select Reset to Factory Default AND Format Hard Drive (this will delete all recordings, all scheduled recordings, as well as BoxOffice movies).
- Please do not switch the decoder off for at least 15 minutes after this process has completed (this includes no reboots).
- Please re-enter any personalised settings and then check again after six to 12 hours and let us know if there are still NO DStv Catch Up titles.
Remember, it takes a few days for all DStv Catch Up and BoxOffice content to download.
Please note that the above troubleshooting steps do not apply to you if:
- Your decoder shows or has shown DStv Catch Up titles before
- Your recordings, TV Guide and all other features are working correctly