Thobela FM has announced the changes that have been made to the station for 2018 / 2019, which includes saying goodbye to some of our favourites such as Max Mojapelo and hello a few surprising new ones including actress Rami Chuene and Mathumo Manaka.
Here’s a breakdown of some of the changes that will take place on Thobela FM as of 1 April 2018:
WEEK DAY PROGRAMME (Monday to Friday)
- Lebele La Dikgopolo with Lethabo Mathato – Produced by DJ Boeli (Monday to Friday @ 00:00 – 03:00)
- Naledi ya Meso with Nkgadimeng Kekana – Produced by Ali Lamola (Monday to Friday @ 03:00 – 06:00)
- Ditlalemeso with Mathumo Manaka & Kgopotso Mashego – Produced by Mokgadi Matlebjane (Monday to Friday @ 07:00 – 09:00)
- Sedibeng with Broadwin Monyamane & Thomas Masha – Produced by Roseta Sebapo (Monday to Friday @ 09:00 – 12:00)
- Mosegare wa Sekgalela with Leonard Legodi (Lenny T) – Produced by Mokgadi Matlebjane (Monday to Friday @ 12:00 – 14:00)
- Moswa le Bokamoso with Mmakwena Makgakga – Produced by Thabo Mohlatlole (Monday to Friday @ 14:00-15:00)
- Ntshirogele with Sebasa Mogale & Mankoko M0khari – Produced by Andrew Botopela (Monday to Friday @ 15:00-18:00)
- Mabaleng a Dipapadi with Simon Ramafalo (Monday to Friday @ 19:00-19:45)
- Mahlakung – (Monday to Friday @ 19:45-20:00)
- Tabakgolo with Moloko Mashaite – Produced by Ali Lamola (Monday to Friday @ 20:00-21:00).
- Bao ba Ithobaletsego with Molebowe Mokgoebo (Monday to Friday @ 21:00-21:30).
- Educational Programmes with Mpho Moroaswi, Cate Madibana & Mogau Leshilo (Monday to Friday @ 21:30-22:00).
- Moremogolo with Happiness Maake – Produced by JJ Menu (Monday to Thursday @ 22:00-00:00).