Do you want to do business with South African Government from Department to Public Entities such as Eskom, PRASA, etc? Whether you want to tender with Government or receive Request For Quotation (RFQ), you must first register your business on the CSD.
Here are seven important information that you will need to have on hand to register on CSD Website quickly and easily:
- Company name (you have the option to register as a company or any other legal entity or as an individual or partnership);
- Company or Legal Entity registration number;
- Income Tax reference number;
- VAT number (Optional);
- Bank details that will be used in your business;
- Physical as well as a Postal address (especially if the postal address differs from your physical address;
- Your business’ commodities and a good description thereof.
PLEASE NOTE: To register on the Central Supplier Database (CSD) you need to go to their website: https://secure.csd.gov.za/