Dreaming of studying at North-West University (NWU)? Check out our handy guide on applying for admission to study at North-West University (NWU). But don’t delay — the deadline is fast approaching.
Before you begin with your NWU Online Application, make sure you note the following:
- Application open date: 1st March
- Application closing date: 28th September
Here’s are the easy step-by-step how to apply to study at North-West University (NWU):
Step 1: Getting a student number (start at step 2 if you already have one)
- Go to the online application platform
- Click on New application
- Click on Create new student number and complete all the fields
Please note that the allocation of a student number does not mean that you have completed the application process. Please go through all the steps below to ensure that your application is complete and that it reaches us. Incomplete applications will not be processed by the University.
Step 2: Log in
When you receive a student number, use that together with the PIN number you created to log in.
Step 3: What do you want to study?
Complete all the fields. Use the yearbooks to obtain more information about the qualifications, modes of delivery and curricula.
Step 4: Upload supporting documents
In order to consider your application, please upload the following supporting documents:
- Available grade 12 marks (or gr 11 if the gr 12 marks are not available yet), or a copy of your matric certificate – if you have already passed matric.
- Copy of your ID
- Additional documents for international prospective students:
- A copy of relevant results
- A copy of your passport
Step 5: Submit application
Please make sure that you press the Submit application button when you have finished ensuring that we receive your application.