You might know a thing or two about Amanda du-Pont, you might even know a lot about Amanda du-Pont, but chances are you don’t know everything there is to know about the enigmatic actress and television personality.
Check out this list for a few surprising facts you didn’t know about the actress, whose best known for playing the role of Lelo Mthiyane on SABC1’s Skeem Saam:
1. Amanda du-Pont has asthma since she was a toddler.
2. Amanda was a lead-singer in church.
3. She is scared of rat tails and snakes.
4. She became nervous when she is casting / acting.
5. She used to steal her parents’ car before she had an drivers license.
6. Amanda’s boy friend carries her to bed every night.
7. Amanda quits her honours degree three months before she landed a big role.
8. At the age of 21, she sells hair pieces from her car boot.
9. She won R10 000 for her school from an Eating Competition.
10. Amanda always makes noise when she drinks water.
Find more here: